WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDY
We will be offering a 3 week study on Wednesday mornings in the month of May from 9:30-11:30 am led by Linda Wagner and Kathy Noling called “Breathing Space: Time for Listening to God.” This three week study will include:
- Ways to listen to God through Scripture.
- Helps for getting still enough to listen.
- What to expect as you listen.
- Guidelines for evaluating what you “hear” to know if it is from God or some other source.
- Activities to help you in your experience of listening to God.
- Individual time to be still with God.
- Group gathering time to enjoy each other’s company.
WOMEN'S SUMMER STUDY
JULY 10th - AUGUST 14th: Gather with a group of women in homes or patios around the Lake Oswego area to read and discuss Liturgy of the Ordinary by Tish Harrison Warren. All groups will begin meeting the week of July 8th and will conclude the week of August 12th. Groups will meet at various days and times depending upon availability.