At Lake Grove our goal is simple. To help kids discover they are loved by Jesus and that they have a place in God’s story. How do we do it? With awesome dedicated small group leaders, engaging stories, silly but meaningful games, music that rocks the walls and the don’t know what to expect, surprising element of fun. We are committed to an environment that allows kids to feel safe, welcome, and accepted for exactly who they are. We walk alongside parents as we all discover what it means to be together in God’s family.
Click HERE for our 2021 LGK Summer Playlist with additional activities and resources for families to enjoy together.
LGK In-Person Park Days
- Wednesday, June 23 @10 am | West Waluga, LO | Hosts: Leslie & Mark
- Wednesday, June 30 @10 am | West Lake Park, LO | Host: Nicole Strong
- Wednesday, July 7 @ 10 am | Summer Lake Park, Tigard | Charlotte Benedict
- Wednesday, July 14 @ 10 am | Marylhurst Heights Park, West Linn | Host: Gail Stein
- Wednesday, July 21 @ 10 am | West Waluga, LO | Hosts: TBD
- Wednesday, July 28 @ 10 am | Ibach Park, Tualatin | Host: Nicole Strong
LGK bike rodeo
Bring your bikes, your scooters, your strollers to the LGPC parking lot for an afternoon of bike decorating (we will have all the supplies), obstacle courses, helmet checks by the LO police department, and an ICE CREAM TRUCK (non-dairy will be available)!