We now offer our in-person 9:30 worship service without needing to register! The CDC has allowed us to triple our capacity to 150, so simply come. If you are unable to, we continue to provide live-streamed worship at 9:30 and 11 AM (services can also be enjoyed online any time after the Livestream).
Small groups and ministry teams are also welcomed! Simply contact your ministry leader or our Executive Director of Ministries, Rob Wickord, at .
Here’s what you need to know:
Masking and Social Distance Guidelines for Attending Worship
If you are fully vaccinated:
(“Fully vaccinated” means one has received both doses of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or one dose of a single-dose vaccine, and at least 14 days have passed since the final dose):
- You may attend in-person worship without a mask or social distancing (OHA requires you to show your vaccination card upon entry).
- You are encouraged to sing!
- The same applies to children over 12 years old.
- If you are not comfortable being in worship without a mask, we support your choice and have disposable masks available. A section of the sanctuary will be available for social distancing.
If you are NOT fully vaccinated:
- You may attend in-person worship, however, you must wear a mask and socially distance yourself from others.
- You are welcomed and encouraged to sing! However, mask and social distancing requirements apply. A section of the sanctuary will be available for social distancing.
- Children and youth between 5 and 12 years of age are required to wear a mask.
- Masks for children up to age 5 are up to the parent or guardian. We support your choice and offer disposable masks to those who would like one.
Either way, please join us in person or online! If you have any questions, feel free to email .